Looking forward to: Health Rhythms
Bright and early tomorrow morning I’m be heading to New Jersey to participate in this program. Please check the link for more info. As a “self-taught” drum circle facilitator. I hope to become a sponge and absorb as much as I can. Here is a list of what I hope to gain from the program;
- Material and new ideas for working with seniors and special needs adults.
- Material and information on the connection between the brain and drumming. This will help me in a Masterclass I will be presenting at the Glen Cove Senior Center in the fall on the connection between the mind and drumming in seniors.
- Networking opportunities.
- Seeing other facilitators lead and learning from them.
- 2 days of non-stop drumming and learning!
I will be posting a review on the program sometime next week. Stay tuned.